Low-Calorie Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe for a Quick Weight Loss
If you are a coffee lover and want to lose weight at the same time, here is the best recipe for you!
This morning iced coffee shake is low in calories, rich in proteins and without added sugars, yet very delicious.
The iced coffee shake contains only 110 calories per one serving and can be a good replacement for your morning meal. Drink this beverage every morning and it will leave you feel full for the next 4 hours.
The Iced Coffee Protein Shake Recipe
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup of cold brewed coffee (without sugar)
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or you can add coconut milk)
- 1 scoop of protein powder (you can choose your favorite flavor)
- 1 medium sized banana (frozen)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (grounded)
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder (optional)
Add these ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Enjoy your healthy iced coffee protein shake!