Three-Bean Kale and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
This salad will keep you full and happy. You can make this quick and easy recipe for lunch.
Three-Bean Kale and Roasted Red Pepper Salad Recipe:
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale (ribs and large stems removed)
- 1/4 cup + 2 olive oil
- 15 ounce can kidney beans
- 15 ounce can white beans
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans
- 2 roasted red peppers (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup scallions (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 honey
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 1/4 garlic powder
- 1/2 onion powder
- Some salt and pepper (to taste)
First, wash the kale and dry it well. Cut kale leaves into small pieces. Add them in a large bowl and pour 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Mix it well using your hands. Set aside.
Wash all the beans and drain well. Place them in a large bowl. Add in the peppers and scallions, and mix everything well.
In a small bowl add the vinegar, honey, cayenne, garlic powder, and onion powder and combine everything well. Stir continuously. Add the remaining olive oil and whisk until dressing has emulsified. Pour dressing over beans, then add kale and stir everything together.
Place bowl in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Serve and enjoy!